1. Who sent the guitar to Lily?
A. Her friends. B. Her grandparents. C. Her parents. 2. When will Betty have the mid-term exam?
A. Tomorrow. B. On Monday. C. On Friday. 3. What does the Susan mean?
A. She doesn’t like helping the community. B. She can’t help the community with Tom.
C. She will help the community with her mother. 4. Why does Peter look tired? A. He had a football match.
B. He stayed up late for his favourite book. C. He watched a football match. 5. Where is Daniela now probably?
A. In the classroom. B. On her way home. C. In the teacher’s office. 第二节：听长对话，回答问题。（共5小题，每小题2分，满分10分） 听下面一段较长对话，回答6至7两个小题。
6. Where does the conversation probably take place?
A. In a bank. B. In a restaurant. C. In a post office. 7. How much should the woman pay?
A. $2. B.$3. C. $5. 听下面一段较长对话，回答8至10三个小题。
8. What is Jane busy with?
A. Her camp. B. Her travelling. C. Her next exam.
9. When did Jane go travelling to Mount Wuyi?
A. During National Day. B. During Children’s Day. C. During the summer holiday. 10. What does Jane think of going camping?
A. It’s not safe enough. B. It’s cheap. C. It’s close to nature.
11. A. science B. music C. language 12. A. 706-6846 B. 607-6846 C. 706-6864 13. A. club B. school C. family 14. A. teachers B. friends C. foreigners 15. A. volunteers B. vacations C. summer camps
Mr. Brown stood at the bus stop and watched the cars go by. Many of the cars were new Bens The following week, Mr. Brown bought a new, bright, yellow Bens 600. He was very it.
the car park.
16. A. but B. and 17. A. wore B. dressed 18. A. drink B. apple 19. A. at B. on
20. A. free B. busy 21. A. angry B. pleased 22. A. nearly B. rather 23. A. saw B. sold
24. A. each B. both 25. A. other B. longest 26. A. such B. so 27. A. where B. that 28. A. key B. hand 29. A. had B. made
30. A. Grateful B. Clever
C. or C. put C. food C. same C. strict C. just C. bought C. either C. last
D. so D. joined D. meal D. different D. fine D. very D. heard D. neither D. rest D. as D. whose D. way D. asked D. Poor
C. to D. with
C. too C. which C. best
C. gave C. Rich
31. Which of the two hotels can we swim at ? A. Beijing Hotel . B. Changcheng Hotel . C. Neither . D. Both 32. Which departure date should we choose to save the most money ? A. June 8 , 2013 . B. July 29 , 2013 . C. August 30 , 2013 . D. September 30 , 2013 . A. 9:00am , Monday B. 9:00pm , Thursday
C.9:00am , Friday D. 9:00pm , Sunday
“The Princess and the Frog” is a warm and enjoyable cartoon by Disney. It tells the story about a girl who makes her dreams come true through hard work.
Tiana is a waitress. She has a dream of owning a restaurant. In order to realize the dream, she works hard. She knows that it is useless to wish on a star. She never sits in a castle waiting for a prince to come and save her. Tiana’s plans for success go wrong when she meets a talking frog. The frog happens to be a prince named Naveen. Hoping to become human again, Naveen regards Tiana as a princess by mistake. He tells her to kiss him. Then something worse happens. Tiana turns into a frog, too. Together they look for a way to become human again.
The story is easy enough for kids to understand and it provides us with beautiful hand-drawn pictures, songs and music. Besides, there’s a great lesson here: you should look for a way to make your dream come true. If there is any problem with the movie, it’s only that it doesn’t feel as splendid as some of Disney’s other films.
34. The writer introduces ________ to us in this passage. A. song
B. a Hollywood action movie C. a cartoon by Disney D. a historical story
C. sit in a castle D. find a prince
35. Tiana’s dream is to ________.
A. kiss a frog B. own a restaurant A. we should not kiss a frog
36. The lesson we can learn from “The Princess and the Frog” is that _______.
B. we should look for a way to make our dream come true.
C. wishing on a star will be helpful D. we should believe ourselves 37. You can probably find this article ________.
A. in a science book B. in a dictionary C. in a magazine D. in a traveler’s guide C
In England, some food companies across the whole country have been told to carry out urgent (紧急的) tests on all beef products. Do you know why? That’s because some food companies used horsemeat to make beef products. There are some examples about the horsemeat matter. In January, 2013, in a number of UK beef products made by food company FINDUS were found to contain(包含) horsemeat. All of the beef products made by this company have been removed（移走）from sale. The government said that there’s nothing to suggest any health risk（风险） from the products. Food minister David Heath said people should not throw away frozen meat products and carry on eating meat. The government will tell people not to eat meat if the meat is not safe. Food safety has been an important matter all over the world. More and more countries plan to take some useful measures to ensure the safety of food. 根据以上新闻内容，回答下列问题。
38. In England, some food companies have been told to ________urgently. A. stop making beef products C. test all their products passage? A. Horsemeat.
40. mean in the second paragraph?
B. test all their beef products D. remove all their products from sale
39. What else did some food companies use to make beef products in England according to the