borrow: borrow sth. from sb. 从某人那里借
lend: lend sth. to sb. 把某物借给某人
How long can I borrow this book? (错)
How long can I keep this book? (对) take care of 短语动词，意为“照顾、照看、照料”，相当于look after。e.g.
My mother takes good care of my dog every day.
I can‘t go to school today. I have to take care of my mother at home.
Your backpack is here, mine is over there. 你的书包在这里，我的在那里
Your skin is lighter than mine. 你的皮肤比我的亮。
She is an old friend of mine. 她是我的一个老朋友。
Whose bag is this? It‘s mine. 这是谁的包？我的。
e.g my parents/ my feet/ my jacket 我的父母/ 我的脚/我的夹克衫
It wasn‘t my fault, I promise. 这不是我的错，我发誓。
1. --- Are the physic problems difficult?
--- Yes. Very few students could ________.
A. work on them B. work it out C. work on it D. work them out
[解析]答案 D。本题主要考察短语动词的含义。work on 致力于、从事；work out 算出。根据题意“这些物理题难吗？ 是的，很少有学生能算出来。”可知，应该用them来代替第一句中的physic problems。
2. --- Can I _____ this book?
--- Yes, but you mustn‘t ____ it to others.
A. lend, borrow B. borrow, keep C. borrow, lend D. lend, keep
3.--- How long may I _____ this book?
--- No more than three weeks.
A. borrow B. keep C. lend D. had
[解析] 答案 B。本题主要考察how long 与延续性动词的搭配。borrow, 借入，非延续性动词。keep，借，延续性动词；lend，借出，非延续性动词；have, 买，延续性动词。根据题意“这本书我能借多久？不超过三个星期。”，选keep。
4. I found an old toy of _______ under the bed.
A. me B. my C. mine D. I
[解析] 答案 C。本题主要考察代词的用法。me，我，宾格，在句子中做宾语。my，我的， 33
1. Could I (借) your new storybook, John?
邀请) your good friends for the dinner.
3. Students shouldn‘t take (小吃) to the class.
4. Please help me (喂养) my birds on the weekend.
(照顾) of your little sister.
1. My cousin often borrows books the library.
2. Miss Li likes children and she often plays them.
3. Does your brother often take his dog a walk after dinner?
4. Thanks 5. James invited me his new house for a visit last night.
1. We are going to take good care of your pet birds.
We are going to your pet birds .
2. I want to invite my friends to the school party.
I want to my friends to the school party.
3. They enjoyed themselves in the aquarium yesterday.
They in the aquarium yesterday.
4. He visited my house three days ago.
He to my house three days ago.
5. Let‘s go for a walk with the dog.
Let‘s the dog 四、下列各句均有一处错误，请找出并改正。
1. Could you please to clean the classroom?
2. You may go out, but first you have to finishing your work.
3. I don‘t like math, so it‘s too difficult.
4. Do they often play with he? 5. Could I borrow any money from you?
6. The scientist worked at the experiment(实验) for five years.
1. Thanks me such beautiful pictures.
A. to send B. of sending C. and send D. for sending
2. Could you get milk us?
A. some; for B. some; to C. any; of D. any; with
3. Mrs Green often her little daughter the house.
A. asks; outside B. takes; out of C. takes; of D. asks; out
4. Tomorrow is my birthday. I‘m going to my friends to my birthday party.
A. see B. come over C. start with D. invite
5. Feed the cat and then _______ his bowl.
A.to wash B. washes C. wash D. washed
6.It‘s fun ___________ a dog.
A.feed B. to feed C. feeding D. fed
7. ---- _______ I have a party?
---- Sorry, you _______. You have to have a good rest.
A.Must, can‘t. B. Could, can‘t C. Could, couldn‘t D. Need, can‘t.
8. He often borrows money ______ others but he doesn‘t lend anything ______ anybody.
A. from, from B. to, from C. from, to D. to, to
9. Don‘t forget _______ the light when you leave.
A.to turn off B.turn off C. turning on D. turn on
1.[2008 辽宁大连] --- May I invite you to have dinner this Friday?
A.Yes, please. B. Just have a look. C. Never mind. D. Yes, I‘d love to.
2.[2008 河南] Amy, I‘ll be on holiday for a week. Could you help me _____ my dog?
A. look for B. look at C. look after D. look over
3.[2008 重庆] please ______ the dog for me while I‘m away.
A. look at B. look after C. look up D. look out
4. [2008 浙江台州] --- Why isn‘t Lucy here with you?
--- Her mother‘s ill and she has to ______ her little sister at home.
A. look after B. look at C. look around D. look for
5.[2008 山东济宁]---How long have you ______ the magazine?
--- About a week.
A. found B. borrowed C. received D.had
6.[2008 浙江宁波]We students can _________________(借) only two books from the school library each time.
7. [2008 湖北黄冈] --- Is the novel ― Journey to the west‖ ______ book?
--- No, it‘s Helen‘s. I left ______ at home.
A. your, my B. yours, mine C. you, it D. your, mine
Write a message to your friend to ask him/her to take care of your house when you are on vocation. (给你的朋友留言，请他/她在你外出度假期间帮忙照料你的家)
【知识拓展】 经典诗文欣赏 Give your love
Give your love to others, don't spend on yourself.
Give your heart's good treasure, don't hoard it on the shelf... Give a word of comfort, give a helping hand. Give where it is needed, try to understand.
——伊莱诺·浮吉安 请把你的爱献给别人， 不要老是只顾自己。 请献出心中美好的珍宝， 别置于架上，让其久藏…… 诚挚耐心地安慰，
请伸出你助人为乐之手。 在需要帮助的地方， 尽力理解关心。